As a leader, the more you know…the more likely you are to make the right choices and decisions for yourself. The reason this is called a 360° feedback process is because you will ask a variety of people who know you as a leader for feedback and that feedback returns full circle to you.
We ALL need to know our positive and not so positive impact on our teams, and the organization. We cannot afford to be the “emperor with no clothes” believing what we want to believe rather than what is real. We also cannot afford to be clueless. Few people have the skill or the courage to tell the boss what the boss needs to know about her or his behaviors and actions that are less than effective. As a rule, most people aren’t very skilled at sharing feedback, even when it is good news. Our report makes that so much easier for them and you!
Leaders tell us this powerful information is one of the most important things they’ve done for themselves to become more effective at work and in their personal lives. We’ve facilitated a 360° feedback process with thousands of leaders and staff members over the years. We KNOW it makes a positive difference when we utilize it for professional and personal development.
- Feedback is truly a gift because the more you know, the more choices you have.
- What you don’t know can indeed hurt you.
- No news is bad news for leaders.
- Knowing gives you choices.
- You will receive reinforcement for the many things you do well.
- You can isolate and focus on those few things that might be getting in your way and eliminate blind spots.
- Most of the data will not surprise you, so it’s a great reality check.
- If you choose to share your data, people are more likely to want to trust and help you.
- By asking for feedback, you are modeling a critical leadership behavior AND enhancing your ability to make strategic choices.
- You need to KNOW vs. GUESS about your impact and how you are perceived as a leader.
- AskRoxi 360° Video and Worksheets – demystifying the process and report
- Access to a fully-automated, on-line professionally researched, validated and widely-used 360° feedback assessment, measuring 8 core leadership competencies. To learn more about the specific tool we are using, please click here
- Guidelines for choosing your raters
- Rater information spreadsheet for submitting your rater information to our confidential report administrator
- A rater invitation letter template; your raters are UNLIMITED within 4 categories: Direct Reports to you, your Peers, your Manager/Leader, and Others
- The feedback from your raters, except your Manager, is anonymous
- A comprehensive confidential personal report based on input from raters YOU choose to invite. Click Here to see a SAMPLE 360 REPORT
- Worksheets and information to help you effectively process and interpret your report and the data within it – all are printable and on-line for your convenience
- Comprehensive, item-by-item response statistics by competency and rater category
- Personalized suggestions, strategies, and guidance to help you determine for yourself which strategies to implement and how to go about doing just that.
- You now have the chance and you can make a choice – to learn or not to learn about your impact. So, ask yourself, “If not now, when?” Click here to begin!