10 VALUE PROPOSITIONS FOR THE 360° FEEDBACK PROCESS
- Feedback is truly a gift because the more you know, the more choices you have.
- What you don’t know can indeed hurt you.
- No news is bad news for leaders.
- Knowing gives you choices.
- You will receive reinforcement for the many things you do well.
- You can isolate and focus on those few things that might be getting in your way and eliminate blind spots.
- Most of the data will not surprise you, so it’s a great reality check.
- If you choose to share your data, people are more likely to want to trust and help you.
- By asking for feedback, you are modeling a critical leadership behavior AND enhancing your ability to make strategic choices.
- You need to KNOW vs. GUESS about your impact and how you are perceived as a leader.
Posted in: 360