EXECUTIVE COACHING IS WELL-SUITED FOR:
- Experts with a deep level of technical expertise but little expertise in the discipline and practice of good leadership.
- “Big personalities” who need to learn how to build a team.
- The leader whose organization is in a state of crisis and needs help navigating troubled waters.
- The leader who has been recently promoted or demoted or may be fired.
- A leader who lacks executive presence.
- Anyone who has been asked to spend time developing, coaching, or managing others in their organization and doesn’t know how.
Posted in: Executive Coaching