EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP COACHING
10 REASONS TO PARTNER WITH AN EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP COACH
- You’ve inherited a new team and want to get off to a great start and/or change direction.
- You want to accelerate your career and/or shift it.
- You love your leadership role and are striving to be the leader you know you can be.
- You are enjoying your leadership role far less than you had hoped or expected.
- You want to improve the culture in your team/organization.
- You have trouble transforming conflicts into positive outcomes.
- You want to navigate the “politics” of your organization successfully.
- You are brilliant in your area of expertise, got promoted to a leadership role, and find yourself unprepared to lead people.
- You received feedback that there are some blocks getting in the way of being as effective as you need to be.
- You want to do a great job without working 24/7.
IF ONE OR MORE OF THESE ARE TRUE FOR YOU, LET’S TALK!
Executive Leadership Coaching IS about discovery, learning, and exploring what you believe about your own leadership potential and moving toward those things in strategic ways. It is about helping you to enhance your effectiveness and truly enjoy your work.
Executive Leadership Coaching is NOT therapy or counseling. While our approach is holistic and takes into account how you came to be in this moment, our coaching focus will be on the professional results you wish to achieve.
Today’s financial and social realities, the challenge of retaining top talent, and the imperative to lead with grace while producing positive results…all make top notch executive coaching even greater and more urgent than ever.
The art of leadership is more than mastering the ability to wield power and influence over others. It is a set of learned human interaction skills that lead to improved performance, increased engagement and productivity, more opportunities for service, and reductions in costly and ineffective practices. It requires an awareness of one’s impact on others, emotional intelligence, and being mindful of your actions and behaviors.
The science of leadership is as important as the art. Neither functions well without the other. The science of leadership requires focused alignment of mission, vision, and values, the right data, processes, policies, structures, and methodologies to support and advance the vision and mission. We need to fully understand why and what we are doing (mission) and where we’re going (vision) in order to get there.
TO LEARN MORE
The average Return On Investment for Executive Coaching is $7.90 for every $1 in coaching fees (source: MetrixGlobal LLC). The average increase in productivity as a result of Executive Coaching is 86% (source: Personnel Management Association). The number of Fortune 500 companies who regularly utilize and invest in executive coaches for their leaders and up-and-comers is 21%-40% in a given year and growing (source: Hay Group).
will receive confidential, unconditional support.
will raise your professional profile, allowing for increased job satisfaction, promotion, and career mobility.
will have much greater self-awareness and measurably increase your emotional intelligence.
will know what it takes to be a highly effective leader of others.
will learn how to deal with difficult people and conflicts at work in a constructive way.
will learn the skills needed to keep your career moving or course correct if needed.
will learn how to get real “buy in” around your change efforts and goals.
will be able to see how, exactly, to apply and leverage what you learn – immediately.
will be able to identify your passion(s).
will create strategies for next steps and a realistic action plan.
will get what YOU need!
IF ONE OR MORE OF THESE SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER TO YOU, LET’S TALK!
There are THREE PHASES in building a successful coaching relationship and several steps within those phases. While some of these may happen within the same conversation or get revisited, the Step list below provides the general structure for the overall “arc” of the process we will explore together.
PHASE I – Setting Up For Success
STEP 1: Fit – our first conversation is learning about each other to ensure we are comfortable moving forward with our coaching partnership. It’s about connecting on both a human and professional level, thereby understanding how we might work together.
STEP 2: Expectations and Goals – we will agree upon clear mutual expectations and what I like to call our “coaching contract” – or how we will treat one another, our “ground rules” and what specific outcomes you want from this coaching partnership.
STEP 3: The Situation – this is when we explore the situation (s) on which you wish to focus, learn why this is important to you, and determine what outcome (s) you want. Choices will be made about what actions you will choose to take to reach your desired goal.
PHASE II – Digging In
STEP 4: Self-Discovery – this requires a personal inventory that may include various instrumentation and possibly anonymous 360 feedback to give you a fuller picture of your leadership opportunities and challenges. This is also an opportunity to clarify your personal mission, vision, and values, and to learn about perceptions and beliefs.
In this phase, we will work with your motivations – only those where you have high clarity and high commitment – identify your strengths and weaknesses as they relate to the situation you’ve identified. Assuming you are doing your work in our coaching partnership, you will see positive results; your heightened awareness and focus will quickly impact the way you make decisions and choices.
PHASE III – Getting it Done
STEP 5: Charting the Course – we will work on specific actions or inactions that impact your work life. Your goals will be developed to meet your concrete objectives. This phase also converts your commitment to yourself into solid and achievable action plans, with milestones and timelines. This is the phase to ensure your success. Accountability, actions, and attitude are aligned.
STEP 6: Making it “Stick” – This is the support and “sticking to it” phase. Your desired outcomes and actions are tracked and documented as new habits and new behaviors are cemented. We plan for solid checks and balances and feedback loops. This is also the time when we determine how much, if any, more work we want to do together in our coaching partnership.
While all of these steps and phases are anchored within our coaching sessions, progress toward your goals can only be propelled forward by your personal commitment and choices. You are the ‘driver’. I am your ‘tour guide’. I will point out the signs in the road, reflect on your choices, and offer you challenges during your journey. A successful coaching partnership requires both parties to give it their “all” and I promise to do exactly that every step of the way.
What I Bring to the Table:
Executive Leadership Coach, author, consultant, and national speaker with over 20 years of successful executive level leadership coaching experience in the corporate, higher education, and non-profit sectors.
Studied with Master Coach, Doug Silsbee, a pre-eminent author and thought leader in the fields of Presence-Based Coaching, leadership development and resilience, and whose teachings are accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Master’s degree from Cornell University’s School of Industrial and Labor Relations – focus on leadership and change
A successful leader of professional, administrative, and bargaining unit staff for over 30 years
Entrepreneur with deep knowledge of ROI, hiring, firing, marketing, project management, budget and finance, and outstanding customer experience.
My Passion for helping good people become great leaders!
IF THIS PROCESS MAKES SENSE TO YOU, LET’S TALK!
- Roxi is a Certified Presence-Based® Coach
- Confidentiality is guaranteed. It is 100% private, no matter who is paying for the work. How we work with employer paid contracts will be defined early on with you and your employer. We will only proceed when YOU are completely comfortable with the plan.
- We will create a safe space for you to explore tough situations, opportunities, your passions, fears, hopes, etc.
- You will have direct access to me during the coaching contract period.
- You will have me as a neutral and objective “thinking partner,” outside your organization.
- My only agenda is to help you achieve your goals and I’ll work tirelessly as your partner to help you get there.
- If you find yourself in the middle of a work crisis event, and need help, you can call me.
- Your professional skill set will be strengthened, allowing for increased job satisfaction and career mobility.
- You will be able to apply and leverage your learning from coaching directly and immediately.
- You will receive reflection, candor and clarity.
- You will be heard and receive a strong reinforcement of self worth and “enough-ness.”
- I may offer challenges to your paradigms or “stories”, and provide opportunities to reframe.
- I will provide Leadership skills training if requested and needed
- You will walk away with strategies and a road map to action for the outcomes you want to achieve.
It’s simple; I succeed when you succeed. I am YOUR partner for truly transformational leadership. That is my purpose, my mission, and THE reason I do this deeply important work with leaders.
IF YOU ARE READY TO SERIOUSLY CONSIDER COACHING, LET’S TALK!
IN ALL CASES:
THE “FIT” CONVERSATION IS FREE
Short-term agreements are for approximately three months with 6 sessions of 2 hours each plus instrumentation such as a comprehensive Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Emotional Intelligence 360, Predictive Index or other instruments that suit the client’s situation and needs.
Hourly agreements for event specific coaching needs are billed in 30 minute segments at Roxi’s current hourly rate.
CONTACT ROXI FOR CURRENT PRICING BY:
Long-term agreements for 6 or 12 months include:
- Up to one hour per week of one-on-one coaching by video-conference, phone, or other medium that works best for the client. This can be one session or a couple shorter ones depending on the need – for a total of 26 hours for 6-months and 52 hours for 12-months.
- Unlimited email contact
- Expanded Myers-Briggs Step II Interpretive Report and Strong Career Report and others as needed
- Optional 360-degree feedback Emotional Intelligence or DiSc 363 report.
- Coaching Day(s)
- Client Choice 1: One full day+ at the historic, luxury hotel – The Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC. This includes Asheville Airport pick up, dinner with Roxi on arrival night, 2 hotel nights (arrival and coaching day), and all meals for the coaching day. Flights are not included. (x2 for 12 month contract)
- Client Choice 2: One full day+ at the Client’s site. All meals are included for Roxi’s arrival night dinner and the coaching day. (x2 for 12 month contract)
- Roxi’s “Leading with Impact: Your Ripple Effect” on-line course with lifetime access
- A signed copy of Roxi’s book, “Lead Like it Matters…Because it Does!” McGraw-Hill
IF ANY OF THESE OPTIONS SOUND LIKE A FIT FOR YOU, LET’S TALK!
CONTACT ROXI FOR CURRENT PRICING BY:
Roxi is a Certified Presence-Based® Coach and ACC Certified ICF (International Coaching Federation)